SOFTWARE IMPLEMENTATION CONSULTANT
- Plan, prepare and execute onsite and remote training either on-site or with new and existing customers in a manufacturing environment on the Amtech suite of products
- Provide direction and guidance to customers during periods of implementation and upgrades
- Follow best practices in issue resolution, managing customer expectations, and delivering solutions on complex technical issues within fast-paced, high-pressure situations
- Prepare training materials and handouts for customers
- Expand working knowledge of Amtech’s Software Suite
- Prepare weekly progress reports
- Monitor project related issues across multiple client engagements
- Develop and maintain strong client relationships
- Project Management tasks such as managing implementation, schedule training, etc.
- Trouble shoot issues with customers
Essential Job Requirements:
- Working knowledge of the Corrugated and/or Folding Carton Manufacturing Process
- Demonstrated use and knowledge of Imaginera/EnCore software
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve issues
- Excellent problem-solving skills and a talent for identifying creative solutions
- Strong technical aptitude to grasp software tools and other technologies.
- Solid verbal and written communication skills with a customer-centric attitude
- Fast learner with an ease for communicating via email, phone or in person and ability to multi-task effectively
- A solid understanding of manufacturing and/or accounting principles
- Ability to train in both a class room and hands-on environment
- Proficient with Microsoft Suite of products and technology
- Prior experience managing and training business systems implementations is a plus
- 3 to 5 years of experience in the Corrugated and/or Folding Carton Manufacturing Industry
- 3 to 5 years of demonstrated experience using Imaginera/EnCore Software Suite
- Ability to travel 60% of time
Futura Services is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We follow a policy of equality and inclusion in all aspects of employment including employment policies, practices, hiring, performance management, promotions, discipline, and termination. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.